Hier eine Liste von Links, zusammengestellt von Chus, wo ihr euch alle Information zum aktuellen Kunstgeschehen holen könnt . . .
wirklich sehr empfehlenswert!

ART21 not only makes the eponymous documentary series, but they also create other great series like New York Close up and Artist to Artist, and have a fantastic blog.

ARTINFO covers much about art and culture, and also hosts a variety of good blogs. You can filter by subject matter.

Creative Time Reports features art and politics reporting- and culture-related news around the world.

Hyperallergic edited by Hrag Vartanian.

TateShots is a video series made by, you guessed it: The Tate.
Read this text by MoMus (he used to do our social media at the Institute, now is Matthew Evans on Tate shots, it is so great: http://mrstsk.tumblr.com/post/134757012543

Modern Art Notes is a podcast and blog by DC-based journalist Tyler Green, he is well informed.

MOCATV is a ridiculously great channel produced by Los Angeles’s Museum of Contemporary Art.

Art F City is edited by Paddy Johnson and features good art reporting and criticism.
Bad at Sports is a weekly podcast and blog. Easy to follow

Triple Canopy is a very interesting online magazine full of interesting content.

e-flux has an excellent journal and you can sign up to receive email announcements about art exhibitions, programs, and books all over the world.

ARTFORUM is not only a fine print magazine, but it’s also a rich online resource as well. Their guide is always helpful for me when I’m traveling, and their diary is my guilty pleasure where I can see pics of all the hip art parties I’m missing all over the world.

The Art Newspaper is also quite a good place to find news about art and the art market.
These are really excellent print publications that also feature good content online:
Frieze, BOMB magazine, Esopus, Cabinet, ArtAsiaPacific, Parkett, ArtReview, Afterall, Flash Art, Art Papers, ARTnews, and Art in America.

You can also follow and check in on organizations that commission and produce projects and stage events like Creative Time, Artangel, Art Production Fund, Los Angeles Nomadic Division (LAND), and others.